My favorite books and supplies to start our preschool year!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deal of the Day: 50% off Learning Resources Toys!

There is another FABULOUS sale on learning toys on Amazon today. I am loving these pre-Christmas deals! These are great to buy now and stash away for birthdays and preschool activities later.

Today only, Amazon has several Learning Resources toys 50% off!

learning resources magnets

Learning Resources Super Magnet Lab

List Price: $32.99 Sale Price: $16.49

{I have actually been eyeing this set for a while. We have one magnet wand and some of the magnetic pieces and my kids LOVE them. I will probably grab this one for our M is for Magnet day later this month. I love that magnets are so easy to clean up, especially with the wands. This is a great set!}

learning resources doctor

Learning Resources Pretend and Play Doctor Set

List Price: $36.99 Sale Price: $18.49

{This is another set that is on my Amazon wish list right now. My 4-year-old loves playing doctor with our neighbor friend. They will have so much fun with this. I love the bandaid bracelets and that it all comes in a carrying case. Big plus! And the reviews are great.}

Learning Resources Pops

Learning Resources Smart Snacks Alpha Pops

List Price: $17.99 Sale Price: $8.99

{What a fun way to practice ABCs! A set of popsicles that ‘pop’ together to match upper and lowercase letters. I know my kids would have fun with these. I love that they can match the colors and the letters.}

Learning Resources FruitLearning Resources Munch

Learning Resources Food Sets (Fruit & Veg) (Munch It!)

Fruit & Veggie List Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99

Munch It! List Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $12.49

{If you’re looking for some play food, these sets look fun! I know my kids have loved pretend play with our food. Their favorite game is to play Restaurant. Their stuffed animals line up to give their orders Smile The Fruit & Veggie set comes in a tote, too!}

Learning Resources Register

Learning Resources Teaching Cash Register

List Price: $54.99 Sale Price: $27.49

{This would be even more fun with the fruit and veggies sets above! My kids have a similar cash register (not quite so fancy) and they play with it all the time. This one holds actual-size money and includes the play coins and bills, plus more. There is another version here for $20}

They also have jumbo animals, counting toys, and play dish sets. Go check it out!

Remember, this is today only!!


  1. Great post! You should put this on the deal blog! : )

  2. Thanks for the post.. here you can find the best play schools, with full facility know more...


I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...